April 16, 201313 yr comment_74757 Wife got a new pup yesterday. Her name is Lucy. She's a Pomeranian and Shih tzu mix. 2 months old and weighs in at a WHOPPING 2 lbs.http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/spawn62279/slideshow/Lucy Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74770 2 lbs.? Pomeranian x Shih Tzu? Sounds like you've got a PalmShit. Cute little blighter. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74782 That is fucking adorable dude! Congrats to you and your wife on your new addition! SUPER funny though, I was going to make a thread this morning because I took some pictures over the past few days too. I also have come into possession of a tiny little puppy this past week(currently terrorizing on top of my desk here at work haha) and was going to post a thread for those who haven't seen her while I've been streaming the past few days. How is the potty training going? Are you kennel training her or going the puppy pad route? Report
April 16, 201313 yr Author comment_74784 Potty training is going as good as can be expected. I have her telltale signs noticeable now, so we haven't had an accident in the house since last night. She's staying in a small cat carrier right now. Just enough room to turn around and be pretty comfortable. She will graduate to a bigger one as she gets bigger of course. Although she will only get to about 6 lbs...So probably not much bigger. She does well in there. First night was rough, but now she only whines and yells for about 15 minutes and then quiets down. @Kev Joke would have been better if you'd have left out the nonexistent "L" from pomeranian. Nice try though. I give it a B.... Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74785 Glad to hear the potty training is going well! I've always found that controlled feeding/water when they're young like that definitely helps out sooooo much with training them to potty at specific times. Good luck to you and your wife! Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74788 Cute pup, I will post some pics of the new boxer my son just got over the weekend, he is doing well with his training and we have him on a schedule as well. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74792 Won't load on my phone for some reason. I'll have to check it out at home later. From the breed I'd guess its adorable. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74809 She looks like chewbaca in the first video, KENNEL TRAINING IS THE BEST.I kennel trained my dog, and now that he's 4 he has no issues going into the kennel when I have to leave the house. Hell, sometimes he even just lays in it to take a snooze. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74910 Lucy is such a great name! (I may be biased as my dog may be named Lucy as well...maybe). Super cute Spawn! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75061 Haha! Have to love puppies. Hell, my dog still acts like that sometimes. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75063 Chasing nothing. Just, absolutely nothing. Ridiculous. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75068 Oh yeah, bottom of her food bowl should have a hole to the center of the earth already. So silly. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75070 When our dog was a pup we were living in a second floor apartment. One day we were out on the balconie with the sliding door open. She flipped out. She wanted to come outside with us, but I guess she was terrified of the treshhold. I have the video somewhere. It was so damn funny. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75073 Awesome Spawn lol. Ramona is kind of the same way too. Chasing invisible things and shit is just how puppies roll I guess. Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75100 It looks delicious! Cute puppy! Makes me kinda wish I had a dog again. Report
April 28, 201313 yr Author comment_75526 She's doing great actually. Probably 85% potty trained. Crate training is slowly getting there. She whines for 5 or 10 minutes and quits. Vet visit today for shots and heart worm meds. Gained a whole .6 lbs for a total of 3lbs now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.