Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Transformers: War for Cybertron Review

Featured Replies

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This game is sitting on my entertainment center waiting for everyone in the house to head to bed. I seriously can't wait!

EDIT: Finally got a little time to play around with this one. I absolutely love it. If I have one complaint, it is the fact that they didn't get Frank Welker to do Megatron, Soundwave, etc. voices. Very minor quibble though.

One word. Amazing!

This is the game I have been waiting for! I have always loved transformers from my childhood. G1 in particular. I played for a few hours tonight and had a hard time turning it off. Not only is this an amazing Transformers game it is an amazing game in general. The level of detail in this game is off the charts. All the moving parts and transformations of your character and the world around you is like no other. It is funny he mentioned Tribes in the review. That is another game I really liked back in the day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.