Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Help me add to my pile of shame...

Featured Replies

So, I'm going to break down and pay full price for a game.  Something I haven't done in a long ass time.  I've narrowed it down to a few choices and wanted to get your help.  Below are the options:

 

Gears of War Judgement

God of War Ascension

Sly Cooper 4

Injustice: Gods Among Us

 

I'm leaning towards Injustice.  I've really dug the comics and the iOS version is getting the hell played out of it.  Already have Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, X-Com...blah blah blah....

 

Go forth my good Gamercide family and discuss!

If I was going to pick for you I'd say Injustice, Mr Spawn.  I say this because I know you've discussed it previously and you love comics.

 

 

GoWJ is a rehash.  Same stuff, different day.  Rental IMO.

GoWA is again, just more fleshed out Kratos with a tacked on multiplayer.

Sly Cooper 4 would be a second place choice for me above the other two.

I did not like the last Gears game and passed on this one because of it.

 

I don't have a PS3. I can't speak for the others you listed but I will say that I also considered Injustice because I am a comic fan and it looked interesting. Only problem is I get bored with fighting games faster than others unless I have someone over to regularly play it with.

 

So in short Injustice it is!

 

P.S. Don't sleep on Defiance if you like open world post-apocalyptic worlds

Injustice....im also not one for fighting games but this looks great. The comics have only added to my giddiness....my only beef is the collectors pack with the figure sold out....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.