Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So how are you doing today?

Featured Replies

Still pretty shaken up from all the shit happening less than 50 miles from me.

Working in NH and they fucked up our truck. Gonna turn an 11 hour day into a 14 hour day. Pretty pissed since this driver won't bring the fucking truck back to the warehouse even though we're done.

Got my dress for the wedding today, feeling good since I'm two dresses sizes down fuck yes girl shit, and kind of wondering what it'll be back in Boston (where the wedding is lol) after all this bombing crap. What a bunch of assholes.

 

BUT. I have my puppy :D Yay puppy. I had a great birthday too (celebrated it early since I'll be back east for it) with Minion & Co., went to Lips - a fantastic dinner and show with drag queens. Had a blast, got super drunk. I'm still giggling over the pictures like a schoolgirl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.