April 12, 201313 yr comment_74534 It's Friday and I'm glad for the weekend to be here. Unfortunately it's going to be rainy and cold this weekend (compared to sunny and almost 70 earlier this week) and they're forecasting maybe some snow on Sunday! Yuck! There goes my golf plans! Anyways, just making a thread to ask how YOU are doing today? Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74535 Week off from college...... had fun with some friends yesterday... sushi wut wut.Went to bed at 1:30 in the morning and got up at 7:30. It's fkn snowing too. Otherwise sitting at my PC slurping some coffee. Report
April 12, 201313 yr Author comment_74536 Thats cool. I'm just sitting here at work having some coffee. Have on my little space heater under my desk because it's so friggin chilly lol. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74537 We had some 11C tempatures this week..... now it's snow... seriously spring.... I'm getting really tired of your shit. I wana take my bike out. Report
April 12, 201313 yr Author comment_74538 No kidding. The weather is bouncing all over the place, it's mid April, and they're forecasting snow. We should have straight up 50 degree+ days as a norm by now. It's getting ridiculous! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74539 Its my sons B-day today he is 15, we are trying to get him a boxer puppy that he wants, weather is nice high 60's through the weekend. Probably run this weekend and maybe do some GoW. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74540 They were forcasting 15 cm of snow today...... I just want warm tempatures to be able to out with a t-shirt only. Report
April 12, 201313 yr Author comment_74541 Thats awesome DUBL! I've been getting puppies for some of my friends recently because another one of my friend had like 6 bichon/terrier mix puppies and couldn't keep them. I'm supposed to go deliver two more of them around town later lol. And damn you and your nice weather!!! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74543 Well happy b-day to your kid.Hope he's having fun. I'm just here slurping my coffee and listening to some device. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74544 Its nice and sunny in Vegas today. Low 60's right now but its going to get to about 80 today. Too bad I am stuck inside all day working but the weather looks good for the weekend. This is one weekend where it may not be as busy as it usually is for me. I might just stop on the way home and buy a bottle of my favorite scotch and sit back and chill tonight. Maybe do some Karaoke with my family then hope on some games until I pass out lol. I will probably try to squeeze a workout in tomorrow. Been getting back into the gym lately. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74545 Oh alright I 'pose. @DD Happy Birthday to your son! We just got a german shepherd/husky mix puppy and the boys love him to pieces. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74551 @DD HAPPY BD to your son. As for today...lol. im a garbage man in ny....cold n wet. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74554 I'm just getting to work. I got up early today and took my wife to the airport. She is heading I FL to visit family. The weather is about 25deg cooler than it was yesterday, but not horrible. Hoping it warns up this weekend so I can get some yard work done and work on my cars. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74571 @Dubl Little heads up with Boxers - They are stubborn, snore, knock shit all over the place with their tails (if not bobbed) and love to slobber on clothes and furniture. However, they are at the top of my favorite breeds. Just a really neat and quirky pup. So loving and empathic. If I could go back in time when I first got Jasmine, I'd enroll her in some training while she was young. They get bored really easy and will do things that irk you. They're a smart breed, so you need to keep challenging them. Putting a few biscuits into a paper towel roll and closing the ends for example. Happy Birthday to your son! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74575 Not bad today. Had a nice cushy New Hampshire delivery run today. Got me a nice 13 hour day and all that. Tomorrow scheduled for a nice 12 hour day and some pizza with a few dudes from work. Intoxication will follow and then comes my weekend. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. Sunday heading to UMass Amherst to visit some friends for a night of intoxication. Things are looking okay. Besides this freezing rain. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74582 Thanks for the heads up, this will be our third boxer we like them alot! @Dubl Little heads up with Boxers - They are stubborn, snore, knock shit all over the place with their tails (if not bobbed) and love to slobber on clothes and furniture. However, they are at the top of my favorite breeds. Just a really neat and quirky pup. So loving and empathic. If I could go back in time when I first got Jasmine, I'd enroll her in some training while she was young. They get bored really easy and will do things that irk you. They're a smart breed, so you need to keep challenging them. Putting a few biscuits into a paper towel roll and closing the ends for example. Happy Birthday to your son! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74595 I have been raging all day after tearing my computer apart, only to find out my soundcard has also been fried. Luckily that's a $20 cheapo fix until I can replace it, but it's still like.. WHY THE FUCK NOW COMPUTER. However, the rest of my day will be much improved, as I'm about to leave and go pick up my dog for the weekend. Maximum snuggle time with my puppy. And my knee is getting better. So things are.. looking.. up? YEAH. plus i downloaded another kairosoft game fuck meee Report
April 13, 201313 yr comment_74614 I am up late after a Skype daye with my gf drinking beer and watching Coachella online. Great decision... Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74657 I went to a wedding yesterday.A huge wedding.I haven't been to very many weddings, and never one in the South.This is my first wedding inside a church. This is some old ass catholic church dating back to 1800s. It was my first real, wedding,really.Most weddings in AZ everyone shows up in a field someplace, wearing jeans,a nice shirt and their cowboy hats and boots. You watch em say their vows and then you go party somewhere.This was some long drawn out procession where everyone was on their knees half the time, fuck that. Oh, and everyone was dressed fucking fancy and nice. Nobody had jeans on. All the men had nice suits and fancy hats, all the ladies were in dresses.After the wedding the wedding party took THE PARTY BUS (as magical as it sounds) to the reception area (City Park.) The party bus had a stripper pole, we'll just say that. However,the stupid driver of the PARTY BUS got lost so we were 30 mins late to the reception (woops)The reception was awesome. Live 5 horn band (Louisiana Spice) and a shit ton of food,alcohol and general wedding debauchery. hell yeah I wore a lime green dress Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74682 Catholic wedding huh? Hopefully the reception was fun at least, and you can't go wrong with a party bus. Good thing you had a date or you'd have been busy fending off wedding sharks the whole time. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74688 Haha.Yeah, I think almost everyone that lives down here is Catholic. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74781 My day was fairly interesting. I went to a free introductory lesson of a martial arts self defense course I was curious about, then later in the day got some awesome books from a cool nonagenarian. Mostly scientific ones like Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75048 Bah, I'm in an absolutely rotten mood today. Got into it with my pops this morning, he owes me $80 still for the past month or so and still hasn't paid me back and I laid into him a bit about why he hasn't paid me and his "I have no money" excuse is bullshit especially when he shells out money every month to my grownass sister who just moved to Maryland with her boyfriend to help pay for her fucking rent. Plus he constantly leaves the gd half and half creamer out of the fridge for hours on end and that frustrates the hell out of me. Plus a thousand other little things, but jesus, just give me my eighty bucks. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.