June 23, 201016 yr comment_11987 so i dont know much abuot the green hornet and what he is, but not sure if i want to see this or not Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_11992 It looks like they replaced Green Hornet with Seth Rogen. He looks the same as every other character he plays in all his movies, but he gets to do some superhero stuff. Thinking I'll wait for DVD. Report
June 23, 201016 yr Author comment_12027 Yea I watched green hornet when I was younger on the channels that showed the re runs I actually liked it better then the old bat man shows. Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12081 so i dont know much abuot the green hornet and what he is, but not sure if i want to see this or notIt was a show on tv in the 60's. The Green Hornet's sidekick was Kato, played by the one and only, Bruce Lee. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.