Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

No April Fools stuff?

Featured Replies

No one had any interesting pranks pulled on them today, or notice any particularly entertaining ones online?

 

My whole crew at work today had me convinced there was a manager conspiracy to get me fired. Really had me going for a bit, forgot what day it was. Plus a lot of our managers are jerks anyway so it wouldn't have surprised me. :P

No, I usually do it, but not this year.  The best one that I pulled was when I was pregnant was Logan in 2010.  I was due in May so I dumped water all over my pants and on the floor screaming that my water broke.  I even had some ketchup involved, hehe.  He came flying into the bathroom and the look on his face was priceless :D  Ever since then, I haven't been able to top it so I gave up!

Every year I call my father and tell him I'm either:

a.) Pregnant

b.) Getting a job at a local strip club

c.) Both

 

Every year he forgets what day it is, and I can hear him narrowing his eyes over the phone and just this.. "WHAT." Commence flip out. It's amazing. Been doing it since college.

In 2003 i called my mom saying my wife was in labor and we were goin in....before i could laugh and say got ya she hung up and drove 200 miles. Needless to say i took a great ass chewing

I called my mom from work. 

 

I told her I had been fucking this black chick from one of the stores in Jamaica Plains for weeks and she got pregnant. The one line I used was "You and dad never gave me that talk when I was younger. I thought you could just... pull out."

 

At the beginning of the call she was really nervous but then when I told her she wanted to keep it she was got all worried. 

 

Worked out perfectly. She told all her work friends and I finally told her it was a joke when I got home about 6 hours later. hahahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.