June 21, 201016 yr comment_11898 Any suggestions for free conversion software? I need something to change from MP4 to convert to WMA. The software I tried before messed up the audio and Movie Maker didn't work with it. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11900 i use any video converter, turned an entire season of scrubs (WMA) into MP4 in no time.Any Video Converter Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11927 Both of those are very good. I have used both. Any video converter is installed on your desktop while media convert is web based. Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12090 Just wanted to toss Format Factory in here. I love it, it's never failed me. It is free too. Report
June 25, 201016 yr Author comment_12210 Thanks for your help guys. It just a few minutes, my first gameplay/commentary will be posted Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.