June 19, 201016 yr comment_11706 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!!!I have no idea what the picture means. Just something google images threw at me, when I put in "super kev". Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_11770 Happy Birthday, you're not getting older you're just a little closer to death. To the nation's best kept secret; Your true age. Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest! Money's tightTimes are hardHere's you friggin birthday card Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Better to be over the hill than buried under it. So many candles... so little cake. Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake. Happy Birthday Kev! Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_11809 Thank you all of you for all the birthday wishes!!! . I had a great weekend!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.