Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Where does one

Featured Replies

Get a nice large resolution pic, and make a custom poster. I think that's possible, not sure though. Otherwise I'd check any comic stores in the yellow pages.

For me, i go to kinkos and bring a flash drive with me with pictures i want, they print out large ones for me in color for like 3-5 dollars ea and then i get it laminated which adds a little bit more but man is it worth the money if you get a good picture. I have a few anime posters that look just fantastic. 

 

I wonder if you have a kinkos over there or something similar. 

I have also never seen a Kinkos in my life. lol 

kinkos doesnt exist in the east coast? D: i feel so sorry for you, you dont have any chain places that do printing orders and stuff?

 

I remember using kinkos to literally copy an entire book from college and selling those printouts for 40 bucks ea. Kinkos is amazingggggg

 

And if you want stuff like that, print out your own on a printer with some nice paper and put a frame on it? xD maybe do the method of printing out pieces of the picture and stitching them together?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.