February 7, 201313 yr comment_71108 Out of curiosity.... Do you chill on the couch and have a big ass LCD Monitor/TV with a game pad and headset to play most of your games? This seems possible nowdays but I realize some games just don't play well without mouse/keyboard. For example, Starcraft. I could see Skyrim on PC played this way though. Or do you have a normal size monitor and sit at a desk to play? I can do this but it really takes a toll on me some nights for the simple fact I sit on a computer most of my day for work. It's part of the reason I have been on console so long. Combo of both? Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71110 Comfy office chair with lumbar support at a desk in my man cave. I mostly use a controller since I suck so bad at k/m. I also use a headset. Sennheiser right now and soon my Tango wireless. Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71114 I sit at my computer desk, but I do use a controller sometimes for certain games. I like to play some on the projector, but I find a big tv distracting when I play fps games. Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71117 Computer desk. Two monitors. PC hooked up to cable. All I ever need. Report
February 7, 201313 yr Author comment_71118 Cool! Yeah I thought when I get this new PC built I could have a monitor for it but also hook it up to my HDTV in the man cave for certain games like FPS. Who needs consoles? haha. I sure don't like what I am hearing about the xbox 720. Sounding pretty restrictive. Check out: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57567963-1/xbox-720-to-require-internet-connection/?ttag=fbwp Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71123 I have just a desk and a monitor set up, however my boyfriend is set up with a wireless keyboard / mouse / headset to his PC and sits on the bed and plays Skyrim on our tv. Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71142 I have a motorized bed that can fold up in the front or back, and basically turns into a couch of sorts. I sit on it with a wireless keyboard/mouse and play on my 47" 3DTV in front of it, with the monitor off to the side on a desk to be used as a second screen, mainly for viewing chat while streaming. I use controllers depending on the game, mainly games like racing games, fighting games, and some platformers. I also use a wireless surround sound headset that I recently got, the Astro A40s. So I'm pretty well set up now. Exactly the same comfort level between console and PC gaming for me. Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71172 I feel cheated. I really was hoping for a pic of a porcelain throne with a PC in front of it. Lol Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71264 couch, tv dinner stand, lap top, and controller is usually how i roll. Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71298 I have the most stellar set up. I. Game.On my kitchen table (It's maybe 4 feet big)I use a super laptop. JK it's a regular laptop.And I sit on a kitchen table chair, that is so poorly made that sometimes after a long session of gaming it breaks and I fall to my ass. This happens a lot. Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71308 I havent seen my PC in months....my daughter and her damn MMO... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.