April 4, 201016 yr comment_977 6.9 Earthquake near Mexicali ! ...It was shakin' and shakin'.....Wow! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_979 Lots of people on Twitter, are comparing it to being on a boat. That it was moving slowly back and forth. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_987 Lots of people on Twitter, are comparing it to being on a boat. That it was moving slowly back and forth.Exactly like that! I had two cats and my pants in hand ready to run outside....lol.... Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_988 After Loma Prieta, I don't miss earthquakes one bit. Before that one, though, they were kind of fun.Not even going to ask about the pants. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_989 After Loma Prieta, I don't miss earthquakes one bit. Before that one, though, they were kind of fun.Not even going to ask about the pants.It was "Pantsless Cat Sunday"...It just so happened to fall on Easter.lol... Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_990 It was "Pantsless Cat Sunday"...It just so happened to fall on Easter.lol...You're digging yourself into a deeper hole lol. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_994 It was "Pantsless Cat Sunday"...It just so happened to fall on Easter.lol...I thought that was every Sunday. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_995 I thought that was every Sunday.San Diego is not a traditionalist city... Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_998 The earth is slowly falling apart at the seems, and when it does ill be in my aquatic bunker, 40k of bank money gone to a good cause but seriously, no i have never felt an earthquake, Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1003 Lots of people on Twitter, are comparing it to being on a boat. That it was moving slowly back and forth.That is exactly what it felt like, it was really strange. It seemed to die down for a bit then everything slowly started to shake for a few more seconds. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1007 LOL nice gamercard. Seen that one beforeI wish I was bothered to change it Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1031 It was "Pantsless Cat Sunday"...It just so happened to fall on Easter.lol...I really don't think we need anymore details Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1054 Man oh man. Won't be long before I'm on beachfront property.I've never experienced an earthquake. Looks like an unpleasant one though. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1096 At first I thought this was like some kind of phone sex thread...or that I'd stumble into this thread with someone dancing to The Jacksons. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1098 I think if I would have been in my native home we may have been able to feel it.However, i was way far north in Arizona today.Odd thing is though, as my sister and I were sitting on the lift we discussed how weird it would be if an earthquake happened while we were boarding. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1121 I only remember having one earthquake in our area and I slept through it. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.