June 15, 201016 yr comment_11209 Yeah. Just on my computer and everything shakes lol.Part of the fun/danger of living in So Cal. (This one was small for me, so it was like a little bump)Edit: Best part of earthquakes? The news. They hype that **** up like it was a 1555.3 earthquake no matter how small it is. News for next 4 days will talk about it... Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11210 5.7 Just outside of Mexicali...Wasn't small for me! LOL. Violent shakes twice. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11213 I've always wanted to experience an earthquake, too bad all we get in Wyoming is tornadoes, blizzards and storms. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11256 I've always wanted to experience an earthquake, too bad all we get in Wyoming is tornadoes, blizzards and storms.Illinois has pretty much the same situation... We are pretty good at dodging bad weather where I live though. lol Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11268 I guess you Californians are always on your toes, waiting for the big one, huh? Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11291 I guess you Californians are always on your toes, waiting for the big one, huh?Pretty much. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11294 I guess you Californians are always on your toes, waiting for the big one, huh?Well, in Southern California at least. I've never been in an earthquake up here in Northern California. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11302 Well, in Southern California at least. I've never been in an earthquake up here in Northern California.I never knew you lived in California!*Pogre checks Ebay for jet skis...What, I don't get it! Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11305 I never knew you lived in California!*points at the info right there underneath his gamercard.*Yep. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11308 What, I don't get it!I live in Az. If the big one ever hits, I'm on beachfront property. Just a little morbid humor. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11313 That's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't quite sure. When I read what you put, I just visualized USA splitting in half. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11321 I live in Az. If the big one ever hits, I'm on beachfront property. Just a little TOOL lyrics. Fixed =] Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.