June 14, 201016 yr comment_11011 http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/13/rumor-xbox-360-slim-and-kinect-outed-by-microsoft-ad/The name 'Kinect' was confirmed by USA Today, so it stands to reason that the ad is completely legit! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11014 looks nice, but im wondering, with built in wi-fi and whatever is needed to run kinect, how much will it cost?and the timing is uncanny VB: What would be your all-time dream come true announcement from E3 this year?EE: An Xbox 360 Slim, that doesn’t get the RRoD (Red Rings of Death).just hope the second part comes true too. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11018 realy???? 360 slim?instead of making a different version of the better, how about making the current one nearly flawless. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11019 Kinect, seriously? I thought Playstation Move had a stupid name. This just took the throne for the most childish name for any console. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11021 Kinect, seriously? I thought Playstation Move had a stupid name. This just took the throne for the most childish name for any console.Kinect is a awful name. Why would they choose that? Wow. Well, whatever, I'm happy about a slim 360. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11025 Wow that thing is god awful ugly .. did they dig up some old console designs from 1992? .. they name is okay . .. I've never really cared about what the electronics I buy are called only that they work Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11027 That does look pretty ugly. No way I'd buy it just for Natal when I already have a Wii. Only way I'd ever get one is if my current box gets an RRoD again since it's no longer under warranty. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11040 http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=14898 Their event seems to have gone over just swimmingly. Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11043 I like Kinect. It's derivative of the word 'Connect' and 'Kinetic'.. as in kinetic energy/movement. Makes sense to me.The slim Xbox.. er... not so much a fan. Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11044 looks nice, but im wondering, with built in wi-fi and whatever is needed to run kinect, how much will it cost?Where did you hear that WiFi was needed for Kinect?In the ad, it's saying that WiFi is standard in the new console but I don't think it's necessary for Kinect. If it is, I won't be getting it. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11054 http://www.kombo.com...php?artid=14898 Their event seems to have gone over just swimmingly.I made a prediction to a friend that Microsoft would have the worst presentation this year, and Sony would have the best. Looks like im half right so far, lol. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11057 http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/e3/briefing.htm^23 minutes Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11060 http://www.xbox.com/...e3/briefing.htm^23 minutesI KNOW!!! .. I'm waiting!! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11084 http://www.xbox.com/...e3/briefing.htm^23 minutesthis is buck loads of crap Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.