Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Killzone 2

Featured Replies

Alright, well, I bought this game a while back, actually. Regardless, I'm enjoying it very much. Controls were pretty hard to get used to at first, but they feel pretty much normal now. I completed the Campaign, and now I'm going through it on Easy just to get the "Don't Die on All Missions" Trophy. After that I'll rack up some spare achievements I need to collect in Campaign, and go towards beating it on Elite, which is going to be a pain. Multiplayer is really fun, and I have a few friends I play with regularly to keep me company. Two thing I honestly didn't like was the story, and the writing. Story seemed very cliche, and the writing was ridiculously boring and uninteresting. Honestly, I called what most of the dialogue was going to say right before it happened. Characters are pretty eh too. Didn't really feel attached to them at all.

When Garza died, I was like "Eh, too bad. What's next?"

So, anyone that has played this game, what did you think?

I've played through it twice and am actually playing through the campaign again right now. Even though the story and writing was not as well done or in depth as something like Bioshock 1, it was still pretty well done. I disagree with you on not being attached to some of the characters, yes your "spoiler" .. was a rather meh moment, but I played through the first game on the PS2, and most of Liberation on the PSP and really invested a lot into the characters. I don't think the writers of the game were trying to recreate any crazy plots twist, shock moments, or any "... oh wow .. I never saw that coming .. " type of situations. The main focus of the game was "War is horrible" .. and THAT comes across very very well. At the end it does feel like everything you worked towards was for nothing and that's what they wanted to recreate. The game is depressing, not an action packed thriller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.