Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What are you listening to?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 209.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember that puya video pk. I like that song. I'm still waiting for freaking tool to release their new one.

 

On 9/13/2016 at 9:28 AM, PeeKnuckle said:

New TOOL should be awesome! How you doin', Porge? Hope all's been well with you, man.

I'm hanging in there pk. things are good. I still get notifications when someone posts in a thread I've been active in so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. mebbe brag about my home theater upgrade. :P

 

oh yeah, I'm a grandpa now too...  :blink:

if you're a fan of the trailer park boys, this version is even better.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.