June 10, 201016 yr comment_10782 During E3, a big group of arcade titles will have their prices slashed.The titles having their prices slashed are:A Kingdom for Keflings – 400 – Savings of 50%Alien Hominid HD – 400 – Savings of 50%Banjo Tooie – 800 – Savings of 33%Bionic Commando Rearmed – 400 Savings of 50%Bomberman LIVE – 400 – Savings of 50%Braid – 800 – Savings of 33%Castle Crashers – 800 – Savings of 33%Castlevania Symphony of the Night – 400 – Savings of 50%Contra – 240 – Savings of 40%Crystal Defenders – 400 – Savings of 50%Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 – 400 – Savings of 50%Magic the Gathering – 400 – Savings of 50%N+ – 400 – Savings of 50%Panzer General – 400 – Savings of 50%Portal – 800 – Savings of 33%TMNT: 1989 Arcade – 240 – Savings of 40%Uno Rush – 400 – Savings of 50%Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment – 800 – Savings of 33%Zombie Apocalypse – 400 – Savings of 50%[source - Platform Nation/Rane Pollock Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_10796 That is a very good selection of XBLA games right there.I might just get Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2. I almost did when it was in a Deal of the Week.And I highly recommend both Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers (the second more so, and you unlock the alien in CC if you have AH HD). They are both great games.N+ and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are both really good as well.The four I mentioned are totally worth their respective M$ Space Buck prices there. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11120 Also, here is the deal of the week for the week of E3:June 14th: "Summer '09 Redux"-Marvel vs Capcom 2 - 560 Microsoft Points-Shadow Complex - 560 Microsoft Points-Splosion Man - 400 Microsoft Points-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled - 400 Microsoft Points-Trials HD - 560 Microsoft Pointsfrom http://360junkies.co...p=8873#post8873The rest will apparently drop in price from June 16 to the 22nd, called the "E3 Inventory Blowout" lol. They have to get rid of that surplus digital content somehow!I urge anyone who likes fighting games to get Marvel vs. Capcom 2, the game is awesome and totally worth 560 MS points, and it would be awesome to have more people to play it with. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11145 I haven't played shadow complex... anyone recommend that?For 560 points ($7), yes I would recommend it. If you're a fan of Metroid style gameplay, a sidescrolling shooter with hidden collectibles, you'd probably like it. And the graphics are some of the best you'll see in an XBLA game. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11150 For 560 points ($7), yes I would recommend it. If you're a fan of Metroid style gameplay, a sidescrolling shooter with hidden collectibles, you'd probably like it. And the graphics are some of the best you'll see in an XBLA game.Alright... I'll take your word on it. Be sure to remind me to get it later since I really should be getting ready for work right about now. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11153 I haven't played shadow complex... anyone recommend that?YES HIGHLY! So fun. Great story too. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11156 Alright... I'll take your word on it. Be sure to remind me to get it later since I really should be getting ready for work right about now.It is available right now if you want to start the download so it will download in the background (with the console off) and be done when you get home. Get MvC2 as well! lol Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11198 I haven't played shadow complex... anyone recommend that?HOLY CRAP YES!!!! One of the best games I've played!!! Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11258 Well I think I got my answer... lolI bought it. I'll be sure to let you guys know what I think when I get to playing it. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11266 I bought it too, can't beat 7 bucks for an awesome game. After I finish Red Dead I'm going to play it for sho. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11309 Shadow Complex is awesome. I played the crap out of it for quite a while. There are quite a few games there I wouldn't mind getting. I've always wanted to try Castlevania. 400 points might just about do it for me. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11310 Shadow Complex is awesome. I played the crap out of it for quite a while. There are quite a few games there I wouldn't mind getting. I've always wanted to try Castlevania. 400 points might just about do it for me.If you enjoyed Shadow Complex so much you will almost certainly enjoy Castlevania, as it has the same Metroid style gameplay. I'm pretty sure the game is bigger, too. Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11326 I hope you try and 100% Castlevania, Pogre. That game is insane. lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now