Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Looking for good video capture software

Featured Replies

I have an hp m9150f that has analog a/v ports on the front. I have Cyberlink PowerDirector that came on the Vista Operating system that was originally on the computer but now I am looking for something that I can use on windows 7. I have been trying a few open source alternatives but I can't find something that is good quality.

Any suggestions?

  • Author

Will it be for Justin.tv? If so, you can use FME (Flash Media Encoder) and the VH Capture driver.

http://www.hmelyoff.....php?section=22

I have never been able to use my a/v jacks for Justin.tv but if I can get this to work may do that instead of youtube.

I just want to get this figured out before I start a contest that will require me to capture some gameplay.

  • Author

Dateranoth may be able to walk you through it. It's tricky at first.

Ya... he will probably have too... I halfway got stuff working...

i too am in the same boat, i have a external capture device but the program that came with it doesn't work well with windows 7. i tried to find a decent alternative program but i could not.

i will try to program PK recommended though. update: i tried it and i have actually downloaded it before, it does work but is pretty basic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.