Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

2nd Tattoo

Featured Replies

Way back in the day I posted I was going to get my first tattoo which ended up being this:

mytat.jpg

Got my 2nd one 2 days ago for my birthday which is today!!

letgoofthewires.jpg

Nice tats dude. I've never gotten a tattoo but I've always wanted one. I can never think about what I want it to be lol. Nice job with the second tat though.Oh, and happy birthdayz!

very nice. i'm a total wimp when it comes to the side. i have just a little bit on my side from a back piece and it made me really unhappy :(

  • Author

Happy Birthday, Oath.

Thank you!

very nice. i'm a total wimp when it comes to the side. i have just a little bit on my side from a back piece and it made me really unhappy :(

Haha, some people have those sensitive spots luckily I was able to get past the pain and get the ink on the body.

Man those look great! I'm getting ready to get a couple more myself. Probably start with my kid's names. One on each forearm.

Thank you, the newest one "Let Go Of The Wires" was in a high debating of being my first tattoo but I let it go and got the "Stay Bright Little Fireflies" instead. I love this tattoo a lot, can't wait for it to be fully healed!

Thank you!

Haha, some people have those sensitive spots luckily I was able to get past the pain and get the ink on the body.

Thank you, the newest one "Let Go Of The Wires" was in a high debating of being my first tattoo but I let it go and got the "Stay Bright Little Fireflies" instead. I love this tattoo a lot, can't wait for it to be fully healed!

I wouldnt mind a few more tattoos myself but I think I have enough. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.