June 7, 201016 yr comment_10505 First two people who successfully photoshop the following two images together to make an awesome Firin' my Lazor battle get their choice of any $5 XBLA game from Amazon.com.Go! Report
June 7, 201016 yr Author comment_10533 Aaaaaaand AK wins the first prize. Who's down to claim the second? LoL AK, PM me and let me know which $5 XBLA game you'd like. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10534 Awesome, thanks Chris, and thanks as always for the cool contest. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10539 I never enter contests, but here ya go:Terrible? Yes...but an entry nonetheless. Report
June 7, 201016 yr Author comment_10541 Aaaaaaand Spawn wins the second prize. Contest closed.Please PM me with your choice of game and I will throw a code your way. Cheers! Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10551 Awww, damn. I missed the contest. *Sadface. Oh well, congrats to you guys! Funny photoshops. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.