June 7, 201016 yr comment_10502 Go forth and download! I'm totally buying this! LoLhttp://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802575207e6/ Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10510 I would rather buy the full game, I dislike demos, as I can't access the full game. =P Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10529 I'm with you on this demo bro. However, I'll wait until the COMPLETE edition comes out to buy it. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10826 FORGETICUS!!!!!No such thing, TC. It's called Downlowicus. lol Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10832 while i am a huge fan of both lego games and harry potter the lego games are getting very annoying because they don't innovate enough between releases. i mean how long did it take them to get multiplayer over live? 3 full games i think. and that is sad. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10833 My interest in the Harry Potter Books and Movies dropped off after the 3rd one(barely made it through the 4th book, kept falling asleep while reading it, and I fell asleep during the movie too...), and I haven't played a Lego game since Lego Star Wars 2, i'll still give it it a try though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.