April 4, 201016 yr comment_831 I thought I would say hi to everyone, I know most of you from the Xbox.com forums. I've stumbled upon this forum, thanks to Pogre, and I'm really liking it so far. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_854 Hello Elite, welcome to GC. I see you are a Gears and what appears to be a Splinter Cell fan. Awesome, you'll fit right in. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_913 Welcome to Gamercide! Enjoy your stay Hey Pickle, it's not a B&B....lolWelcome! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_914 Hey Pickle, it's not a B&B....lolWelcome!Wait, you can't call me out. We're at common peace against DC and his profile spamming Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_917 Since I missed out on a lot, I have to ask... Why is Bogey referred to as Horsepickle? Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_921 He asked everyone to help him come up with a new gamertag. Avahra came up with HorsePickle. We all preferred it, but Bogey spent $10 to change one letter, instead. Yeah. lolNice to meet you, Elite. Welcome to the forums. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_922 He asked everyone to help him come up with a new gamertag. Avahra came up with HorsePickle. We all preferred it, but Bogey spent $10 to change one letter, instead. Yeah. lolI removed three numbers and replaced a letter since Bogey was taken. So I spent $2.50 per character change Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_930 I've stumbled upon this forum, thanks to PogreI told you not to mention my name! Glad to see you made it dude! Relax and start clicking on some threads. I think you're gonna like it here. Welcome to the funny farm! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_942 Oh yeah. You had some lame numbers in there as well. That makes it a little bit better. lol Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_956 Thanks to all you guys, for making me feel welcome. Oh yeah, by the way. I'm allowed to use different fonts/colors, right? Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_965 Yep. Just don't be like AudaciousKevin and choose font colors that can't be seen easily Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1063 Hey there. I love Gears as well, it's almost always on my last 5 played list. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1074 Yep. Just don't be like AudaciousKevin and choose font colors that can't be seen easily Say what now?loljk. Welcome, Elite.Oh and Pogre, you get an achievement.Nice to see that we're finally getting some new people now that the Gamercide forums are back up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.