July 31, 201214 yr comment_61153 1. What’s the story behind your gamertag?It’s nothing heroic. Avahra has been my online identity since I was 12 ish. I used to do a lot of free form Roleplaying (not sexual,mind) and Avahra was my main character. She was awesome, and in her made up elven language her name meant “refusal.” I like it so I take it with me. It’s the name I use for pretty much everything online. 2. What game are you currently playing? (PC, PS3, 360….it doesn’t matter)Gah. I’m always playing WoW. I have also been playing some DIablo3. However, D3 has the tendency to piss me off and I find that I don’t enjoy it as much as I should so I quit. I’ve slowly started playing xbox again..kinda sorta. Zuma, Quarrel and other arcade titles.3. What game are you looking forward to that has yet to release?I got a wee bit excited over the Halo 4 announcement. Mists of Pandaria for WoW and i’m sure there are others that I am blissfully unaware of.4. If you could be anything in the world what would it be and why.Realistically? A published Author. In the land of pretend I’d be a shape shifter so I could spy and **** on peoples heads as a bird.5. What is your biggest gaming pet peeve when playing with others?There’s a couple,. The biggest one would have to be when my gender gets involved. Tits or gtfo? How about you show my your **** first.I also dislike playing with people who don’t speak English. (Shallow, I know but it’s miserable not understanding others)6. When you aren’t gaming, what are you doing?I’m likely saving lives, or harassing the general pubic. Sometimes I’ll be writing or reading..or naps. I love naps.7. If you were to take over the world, what would be the first thing that you would do?Build an awesome throne.8. What would you do for a Klondike bar?I’ve never had a klondike bar..9. In 5 words or less, describe your gamer self.Rawr.Member Spotlights are back from days of the old. Keep an eye on your inbox here at Gamercide to see if you are chosen.Click here to view the article Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61182 You've never had a Klondike bar? You must not be human, it's the only logical explanation. Avahra is an alien everyone, the truth has been exposed. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61183 I thought it said Avahra liked raps. I was going to bust out with some free form.That was fun. Thanks you two. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61212 I know they're an ice cream bar but I don't think I've ever seen them for sale anywhere. Well, not that I'm trying super hard to find them. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61214 Awesome! Glad to see these came back. And Av, don't feel bad. I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike bar. I hate them. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61231 This was great to read! Nice seeing more what you're about. I really look forward to more of them. Also, if I knew the Klondike bars wouldn't melt, I would ship you like 10 boxes. HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD ONE?! Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61270 Good read, and it is a nice thing to have back. I like the idea. However, it's awfully convenient Ava was picked first. Women teaming up.. cough .. lol Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_61305 Yeah these were fun, a good thing to bring back. Wasn't Chris one of the ones who used to host the Q&As in ancient times? Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61443 I had no idea until Siren sent me a message! And besides, Siren, Rose and I are your only ladies, you best treat us well or we'll leave you for greener pasture.MOOOO Report
August 5, 201214 yr comment_61547 Best thing I've read in a while. Love hearing more about our members. Dunno how interesting anything like this would be about me... Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_70090 Member Spotlights are back from days of the old. Keep an eye on your inbox here at Gamercide to see if you are chosen.Click here to view the article Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now