January 31, 201313 yr comment_69789 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/31/grand-theft-auto-v-gets-a-september-release-date September for 360 and PS3 only. WiiU and PC versions apparently to come later. =\ Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69791 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/31/grand-theft-auto-v-gets-a-september-release-date September for 360 and PS3 only. WiiU and PC versions apparently to come later. =\ Again ?!? "/ ... Hopefully this game will come out picture perfect peek ! Report
January 31, 201313 yr Author comment_69792 I find it a bit odd that Rockstar is cutting it so close to the new consoles release window. Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69796 I really don't understand why they didn't wait and do new consoles. Though I am suspicious that they might do both. Afraid to depend on early adopters for such a big budget title, but unwilling to miss the chance people will buy it twice. Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69811 Im waiting for the blowback from investors, with moving this to quarter 3 2k will almost assuredly miss their stock quote by quite a bit... Could lead to some developer issues too Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69857 I am interested in the game even though I don't particularly like being locked into having to be one of the characters they decide to let us be. I think that is what I loved about Saints Row except the last game was lacking in fun. Too bad this got pushed back though and that PC version is after the fact. Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69861 I've never completed a single GTA game. Not a single one. Hell, I'm hard pressed to pick a Rockstar game I've compeleted other than the Max Payne series. That said....Yeah I'll buy it. <looks over at the backlog pile and hangs head in shame> Report
February 16, 201313 yr comment_71505 I've never completed a single GTA game. Not a single one. Hell, I'm hard pressed to pick a Rockstar game I've compeleted other than the Max Payne series. That said....Yeah I'll buy it. <looks over at the backlog pile and hangs head in shame> My backlog could finance some smaller countries economies Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.