Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ms. Siren! Front and center!

Featured Replies

Thank you everyone. Love the images by the way :D I had a nice b-day. Jason and the boys took me to dinner and then we went to Best Buy where I got some things I've been wanting for my tablet. Then I got to close my b-day night with cleaning up poop off of the bathroom floor because Logan decided "his butthole couldn't wait" and opening up a piece of mail which consisted of a letter of membership from AARP which I understand I turned 28 and I'm getting old, but hot damn I'm not that old for a senior citizen membership to AARP, lol.

I miss you all too. I've got some issues with my thyroid (I have hypothyroidism which is a fancy term for underactive thyroid) and I've had since I was 16, but recently my thyroid levels skyrocketed for whatever reasons and I've been sent to an endo doc who is working to get my levels situated. It's been causing some other problems, but no biggie. I'm starting to feel like my old self again, it'll just take some time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.