January 19, 201313 yr comment_69291 Dat you must have known you sick bastard. Sure enough i got that Wii U on wednesday. 1 hour before my flight to FL left. I got to look at the box all the way to the RV with my daughter in the back going Daddy im goin home n play it. MY WIFE EVEN LAUGHED AT ME.....OH THE HUMANITY. Just wanted to say thanks man. Im sure i will love it when i get home tues Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69301 Man, I freaking LOVE the Wii U. Sucks you have to wait. It's so much fun. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69302 lol. Ooops. I'm glad it did get there, but sorry for the poor timing. Had I known I'd have waited. I'm just glad to know that ancient box I sent it in survived the trip. You like my ghetto packaging? Report
January 20, 201313 yr Author comment_69317 I loved it...how did you know i needed garbage bags also Report
January 22, 201313 yr Author comment_69370 Finally got to use it today. Got mario and its fun as hell....thanks again Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69398 So, Mario, Zombie U, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Nintendo Land are all great fun. Also Tank Tank Tank and Little Inferno are awesome. Oh and The Cave drops on the store today I believe. Glad you are enjoying it. I think the Wii U is the most underrated system right now. Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_69431 Ive heard bad things about zombie u.....but with twizs gamefly i can run through the collection of games for the u. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69432 I love Zombie U. True enough it's hard as all hell, but it's great in my book. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.