Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Crashing of Castles 'n Stuff

Featured Replies

So K. and I have been tromping through Castle Crashers now and then searching for hidden things, weaepons, animals, etc. That is, when we actually have -time- together to unwind.

Anyone else playing this or have any tips/tricks/general banter?

We've downladed the King pack and Necromantic pack as well and are seriously enjoying it.

I absolutely loved Castle Crashers. I actually played it so much that it's gotten boring lol, like it's just running around button mashing now that I've seen almost everything 100 times. I have all of the achievements, and I have a level 99 Blue Knight, so if you need anything blasted into icy bits, I'm your guy lol. I haven't played it in quite a while though, so maybe I'll mess around in it a bit sometime.

I also have both DLCs, though I haven't really leveled the King or Necromancer past the point where I can see all of their spells.

BlueKnight.jpg

I have played it, I have seen people at level 126. The max is 99, right?

Yeah 99 is the cap, they glitched or hacked.

Honestly, after about 70 I myself used the boomerang exploit to level up a lot faster (since it goes SO slow at those high levels)

You get XP for each hit, not kill, and the boomerang is super weak but hits a lot, so you throw it, block, and get a boss between you and the boomerang so it gets stuck on it when it tries to return, then start the level over when the boss dies.

They patched it, but you can still do it if you clear your system cache and play offline to remove the patch. That's a pain though because 90% of the games you play after that will log you out of LIVE and force you to download their respective patches when you play them next.

I too have a level 99 blue knight, perhaps blue is the color of champions?

  • Author

I too have a level 99 blue knight, perhaps blue is the color of champions?

Well I just got my Blue Knight to 23 last night. Karen got her Red Knight to 19-ish, maybe 20 after we did our playthrough to unlock. She wants the Bear, I wanted the 'industrial' guy the Blue Knight unlocked.

To be honest, we're trying to unlock -everything- just because the game is mindless button mashing fun after the long work days and crap commutes that we have. Who says that gaming isn't great for couples?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.