Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Beat Numero Uno

Featured Replies

So as some of you may or may not have read in some other thread, I purchased FL Studio 9 the other day, which is an audio engineering program. So here's my first beat that was inspired by another song just so I could learn the tools and such of the program before I made anything too fancy. The beat is only 1:30 and then loops after that so I only went to the part before it loops. Any feedback would be appreciated. It's an MP3 file just as an FYI.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmkoduxtuwz

Edit: And if anyone wants the .flp, just ask.

Just, listened to it, really good. Would be great longer, but then its just a first.

Good job man, its awesome.

  • Author

Thank you. It took me about the span of three days to make it (about five hours total) and then probably another hour or so to adjust the pitch of certain notes and such to get how I wanted the string instruments to sound. So roughly six hours total from start to finish.

  • Author

Just, listened to it, really good. Would be great longer, but then its just a first.

Good job man, its awesome.

Thanks Title. Yea it loops back to where the snares and everything comes in after what it ended on with just the four string notes. When it loops through again it would be roughly 3:30 to 4:00 minutes long.

Thanks Title. Yea it loops back to where the snares and everything comes in after what it ended on with just the four string notes. When it loops through again it would be roughly 3:30 to 4:00 minutes long.

ah okay. Noice!

Oh.My.Gosh. this was amazing like to be honest I thought it would be kind of mediocre but you did a great job. Reminds me of

  • Author

Here's the latest version. I took out one of the loops so it's not 3:00 long and instead put the ending in there so it's 2:06. I don't know if the end violin works well compared to the rest of the strings, so yea lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujjjdogvmtz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.