Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Someone say summer contests??

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I post my ideas for summer contests?

    • Yes, please, I want to know!!
      54%
      6
    • Sure, but just let me know one of them
      0%
      0
    • No.. let it be a surprise
      45%
      5
    • What? More contests??
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am planning on doing two contests this summer. Both have a unique way of deciding the winner and I am deciding if I should post what I am planning...

What do ya think?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.