Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What a nice surprise

Featured Replies

My wife just came home with Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I didn't realize it was even out already!

I :wub: my wife. :D

  • Author

Yes it was. I've always been a fan of this series. I'm really liking it so far, too. This game is more like the predecessors of the last one, with more focus on combat. Graphically, the characters models are okay, but the environments are almost photorealisitic. The opening cut scene blew me away. There were parts that looked like a movie.

Don't know if they've fixed it yet or not but be wary of the end glitch :)

I think that page has a minor spoiler so if you don't want to read it just remember it if you happen to get stuck in a place after dying and loading.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-5259-Prince-of-Persia--The-Forgotten-Sands-Has-a-Nasty-Glitch---Here-s-the-Fix-%5BSpoiler-Alert%5D.html

based on previous info, i'd say she recognized a specific trend and simply wanted to avoid a repeat.

  • Author

Yeah, it was an "early" anniversary present. Good thing too. I almost forgot. :o :blink:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.