January 5, 201313 yr comment_68133 It's here! In just a few hours we will start to give away some away awesome prizes. How this works is simple:When the giveaway goes live, I will let everyone know. It will be at 6 pm est.There will be a break half way so I can grab a drink and junk.All winners and prizes are randomly pulled from a generator....thanks Pk!I do have some of the prize codes from donators. You will receive those after the giveaway.The grand prize, Staff Prize Pack, and Siren's Hosting Bundle go lastAny questions, just ask. Oh and feel free to host a chat room like in the past! Good luck all! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68139 I get out of work @3 pacific, i'll be on as soon after as I can. Love u guys. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68141 Might be there to make the list... gona depends what time I come home from the GF. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68143 Didn't think I'd have the day off during this with my random schedule.This will be great as always, thanks to all who donated, and to Siren for hosting it. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68144 damn it i dont think im gonna be able to be around for this while it happens >.> Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68151 Someone come stack wood with me so incan make it...only 2 dump laods left Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68160 I can always push it back a few hours if that works for you all? How about 8 pm est? It's no problem for me. Let me know Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68161 I'm fine with whatever time. If I'm not at my apartment when it starts I'll have my phone and tablet handy. :-) Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68162 Woohoo! Mumble has chat and is big enough to hold everyone now. I'll try to be there. Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68165 Okay, we will push it back to 8 pm est if that sounds good to everyone. I just want to make sure that everyone gets to be here.@Kira....Take your time Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68167 Fine by me, I'm going to a movie with my brother that starts at about 4 pacific anyways (Django Unchained). Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68168 Came back from the GF but was contemplating going to eat with parents at restaurant at around 6.. 6:30... I should be there for 8. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68169 Gah time zones always screw me up. What time is that for Pacific? 6pm? 5pm?Excited! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68173 Do we have to get on mumble? Or will it be posted or something here? Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68177 I need enlightenment too Kira. Someone told me once, but idr... Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68178 no you don't have to get in mumble. and mumble is what gamercide uses to chat with each other during gaming. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68179 Ok, thank you GG. 1hr 50min to go! Now if this f'n headache would just just ease the F up! Report
January 6, 201313 yr Author comment_68182 Someone will probably post a link in here to the mumble chat. I will post another thread that will contain the prizes and winners! The thread will be locked until after the giveaway. Not much longer!!!!!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.