January 5, 201313 yr comment_68121 Okay, so I JUST got a PS3, and only have Soul Calibur V. I thought I'd love it, considering it's Soul Calibur. But, it turns out, it's okay. I also have LittleBig Planet 2 and an old PS game.My question to you all is, what is a good single/multiplayer PS3 game I should look for when I actually have money? xD What are some of YOUR recommendations to a noob? Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68125 Absolutely we have some recommendations for you.I would say totally pick up Heavenly Sword. Amazing game, kind of like God of War almost but incredibly cool and great graphics.It goes without saying that you should also check into the Uncharted series!Metal Gear Solid 4 was great. Lots of cutscenes though, but solid story (pun intended).LAIR is an interesting dragon flying game made by the people who did the old Rogue Squadron games.Demon's Souls, crushingly difficult and still awesome. The predecessor to Dark Souls is still fantastic.Im sure I'll think of more. Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68126 I don't know about Demon's Souls, but I'll give the others a good thought. Thank you, you groovy panda you. Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68241 Uncharted, definitely a must.Depends on what types of games you like. White knight chronicles 1 and 2 are good ps3 exclusives. Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68245 gran turismo is about the best racing game out, and the god of war saga will get you five games .... Report
January 6, 201313 yr Author comment_68338 Well, I like Fighting/Adventure games. I'm also a fan of Platformers... ;P Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68493 3d Dot Game Heroes, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, InFamous, and Prince of Persia. All solid choices. Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68495 3d Dot Game Heroes, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, InFamous, and Prince of Persia. All solid choices. agreed Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68526 That reminds me. I've always been interested in Sly Cooper. Which game should I start with? Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68533 If you're interested in Sly, I can't say enough good things about it. HD collection of those 3 games is really great and will get you set up for part 4. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68565 3d Dot Game Heroes, .Oh snap! I totally forgot about that one Spawn. Great recommendation! Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68581 I know a good amount about fighting games. Persona 4 Arena is a fantastic fighting game. Although not a tradional fighter, PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale is really fun. Of course, Super Street Fighter IV is a go to fighter, and if you like technical fighters, The King of Fighters XIII is very good pick.As far as PS3 exclusive games go, I know I'm in the minority, but I liked Folklore. It is at least different. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68735 Also, might I suggest snagging a PSN+ membership. 3 months is like $18 or so, and you get the Instant Game Collection or whatever they call it. Good for trying stuff out. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68784 I personally enjoyed Alice: Madness Returns, Borderlands 1/2, any of the Assassin's Creed series, Mass Effect series, Dead Rising 2.My guilty pleasure was Dante's Inferno, but I'd only pick it up if it was $5 or something. I just liked the game stages.I don't know if you have a PC that you game on heavily or not, which would definitely broaden my suggestion of games. (I clicked your steam ID but it's not working for me for some reason) Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68801 Alice was great!Note that I stopped playing around the time the 2nd DLC released. Base game is a lot of fun. The DLC . . . not liking them as much. Give me something Knoxx-ish, without any one a day raid bosses. Please and thank you. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68810 Borderlands 2 is like fun crack. I pre-ordered, so I got Gaige for free, and omfg. <3 I love her so much. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68813 Pre-ordered and Season Pass holder, here.Is it all right if I add you to Steam? No one on my FL wants to play BL2 anymore. lolAlso, don't listen to the lies. I'm a good player and never grief. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68849 I have BL2 for console Blame my friends, they coerced me into it. To be fair though, the entire house is rigged for BL2 parties basically, so there's generally at least 2 of us playing it at any given time. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68854 I had the first Borderlands for 360 and PC. By the time the second released, I was pretty much over consoles and playing mainly on PC. Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68971 Heavenly Sword was fun, but damn did that game make me rage. Oh, and PK is full of grief. Why do you think we stopped playing with him Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.