January 7, 201313 yr comment_68536 What if that one person was really really really really really good looking? Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68590 that was interesting, thought it was going to start being funny until i got a few done then realized it wasnt. that does make me wonder though what the correct percentages are of the entire world for all of it Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68600 The education graphic was unsettling. Just imagine our world if anyone had access to a college education. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68601 PK im sure there would still be bums. I know half my classes were filled with kids who were there because the parents made them Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68604 i think there would still be bums but a lot less of them. the biggest reason i havent gone to college is i have yet to be at a point in my life where i can afford it. same goes for a lot of people i know, and the few i know that have gone are just regretting the money they have spent on it Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68606 I agree with both of you. I do think, though, that if the people who wanted to go, got to, we would probably be a lot better off than we are now. There will always be drop outs and people uninterested in further educating themselves. But, I also think there are people who would excel with a higher education who don't have the means. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68614 I know alot of folk who wish they never went. I no longer use what i went for but it was a means to where i am now. Stealthy id def go if i was you...just for the fact the world is headed in a no degree no job direction. Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68620 I wish higher education didn't cost an arm and a leg. I imagine a lot more would go if this wasn't the case Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68625 Stealthy id def go if i was you...just for the fact the world is headed in a no degree no job direction.yeah im learning that the hard way right now. its not fun at all Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68668 A the price of some schools is sick....its to the point that your gona pay 3x more than you make. The best i can say is go to a CC first and bang out junk classes. Then transfer Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68964 Higher education would be great, if our system wasn't so screwed up and over priced. Report
January 12, 201313 yr Author comment_69031 Seriously. And the sad thing is now a days if you don't have a degree you won't get a job Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69044 And you'll be lucky to get the job that your degree was meant for. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.