Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Question!

Featured Replies

Jason got me a tablet for Christmas; a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. It runs off of Android. My classes start on Monday and I completely forgot about my books and I went on Amazon and I found it's cheaper to order them as kindle books then to rent or get them as used texts. Can I download kindle stuff to my tablet? Sorry, I am new to this stuff!!!!

Yes, need to download kindle app first, then the kindle ereader, then the books... The first two are free, and merely serve as portals and organozers.

Could also check pricing at Barnes and Noble. Not sure if it might be cheaper. Same as Kindle, just download the app. Wife did the exact same thing in her last quarter. Good luck with your glasses deary.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.