Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Red Dead DLC given date

Featured Replies

JUNE 22nd!

The recently announced and free-to-download Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack for Red Dead Redemption will be available June 22nd for both Xbox LIVE® (requires Xbox LIVE Gold Membership for online play) and PlayStation®Network. The pack includes six all-new co-op multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players.

Here's a few new exclusive screenshots from some of the co-op missions in the Outlaws To The End Pack we touched on in our earlier announcement. Look for more info and screens on additional co-op missions in the coming weeks, along with information on more downloadable content that will further expand the exciting possibilities that Red Dead Redemption multiplayer offers.

Check out a few of the screenshots, over at Rockstar Games

Awesome, I hope they're good for grinding XP. Hopefully they'll release more gang hideouts eventually as well, seven isn't enough, and personally I find Pike's Basin really boring having to walk (or hope your horse can find you) long distances to the explosive crates. Even in groups of three or more in Pike's Basin, I like the ones like Fort Mercer and Tesoro Azul more, where you get a good firefight with lots of cover for both sides.

Awesome, I hope they're good for grinding XP. Hopefully they'll release more gang hideouts eventually as well, seven isn't enough, and personally I find Pike's Basin really boring having to walk (or hope your horse can find you) long distances to the explosive crates. Even in groups of three or more in Pike's Basin, I like the ones like Fort Mercer and Tesoro Azul more, where you get a good firefight with lots of cover for both sides.

I'd rather get more xp in less time and pikes lets u split up in teams without having to steal kills. Besides it's easier to stay alive on pikes. Also if u whistle for your horse on the bottom or top it will be there it only gets confused on the second level.Kevin you only mooch xp lol.

Kevin you only mooch xp lol.

Just that one night when I was getting bored and about to leave, I figured I may as well stick around for free XP lol. Usually I take out the first camp though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.