Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I want to roost

Featured Replies

that roost looks pretty cool actually, although id be worried about the branch snapping. i wonder how he gets out without getting wet though

  • Author

It's wicker so it's fairly light. I've been using hammocks for a long time, and I've come to realize it's never the branch you have to worry about. It's the material that's tied to the branches. The sun constantly degrades it, making it weaker and weaker. So long as you have a healthy branch of apt width, you're golden.

I would seriously mount one of these in my room.

I would also have to put this in my room as I have an apartment and no suitable tree. That thing would be perfect to sit in and browse the web or read a book.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.