January 1, 201313 yr comment_67920 Im goin to lose 150lbs and get rich flipping houses....if your gona bullshit yourself may as well go big. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67928 The first is to average 1,000 words per week on my writing.Second is to also average losing 5 lbs a month.Third.... I can't say Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67936 That reminds me, I can't wait until February when the gym will be way less full . January is always a bad time to try and go workout. Good luck with your resolutions everybody . Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67937 Yeah, go to the gym more. Talk to my family more. Devote myself to my job so that I can advance. Enjoy life and be more grateful. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67955 Get more gym, get more muff. I'm gonna keep it simple this year. Report
January 2, 201313 yr Author comment_67957 Seems like we're all obsessed with the gym.I'll be avoiding said gym Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67959 Gosh, everybody be going to the gym. I wants to be different yo, this year i want to finally be able to travel to other countries and start writing again. Going to be a full time poster of videos on youtube and keep the promise i made to a lady a few years ago going by making everybody I come in contact with happy. Maybe, ill be fluent in japanese too. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67968 I only have one new years resolution and that is to get a life and not just an existence, to be completely independent and enjoy myself. Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67986 Get a new position at work as soon as possible, with a better schedule.Consider college education, possibly online while I continue working part time.Continue home exercise routine, no gym needed.Try to learn Japanese.Acquire female companionship.\o/ Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67987 Nothing against anyone here, but what will everyone who learns Japanese do when that fad is over? When I was younger, it was French that everyone wanted to learn. For awhile, it was German.If you're all about the culture, that's cool. I guess I just want to know what the draw is, and if it'll be used in a career, or traveling. Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67988 I'd use Japanese to understand anime, games, and manga. They (potentially, when not made for gratuity) can be so much more mature than the kind of animation you usually see in America. Basically most of my favorite kinds of stories come from that culture. And hey, maybe those last two resolutions could coincide (if only) lol. Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67990 I'm glad to see you'd be putting it to use. I had a handful of friends back in school that learned a language (partially), and never used it. Report
January 3, 201313 yr Author comment_67995 I learned french in highschool and everyone told me I was stupid for not taking Spanish I grew up in AZ so Spanish was the obvious choice. So obvious the Spanish classes had 30+ students, half who already spoke the language but just did it for the easy credit.All four years of my french class had less than 10 students. What did this mean? We got more hands on attention with the teacher, we also go to on a lot of field trips because taking 10 is easier than 60+.I've used it and still remember quite a bit,and sine I lived in Miami for a year I picked up a lot of Spanish just from immersion Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67996 I'm keeping it simple this year:More "rendezvous" with Jason. So far so good. Report
January 3, 201313 yr Author comment_68004 It's normal for your weight to flucuate between 1-10 lbs I think Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_68008 im out already...gained 5lbsDon't you dare give up. Like Avahra said, it is normal to gain weight, but it will go. When I was in the military I put on close to 10 pounds before I started to get the lean muscle. Just give it some time If you need cheerleaders, I'm sure Avahra and I will cheer you on!!!!!!! Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68021 I give anything to go through basic again. The weight i lost then was outstanding. For me its just the normal winter put on. Plus this broken little toe doesnt help....lol. It has completly stopped me from dang near anything. The hike isnt bad but the treadmills out, and thanks for the offer but i dont think planet fatness would let me have cheerleaders...lol Report
January 4, 201313 yr Author comment_68032 of course we would.I think everyone here would support you. no matter what.We can even set a goal for you and a reward for making it. What do you say?Set a REASONABLE goal, and I'll buy you a game of your choice Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68034 of course we would.I think everyone here would support you. no matter what.We can even set a goal for you and a reward for making it. What do you say?Set a REASONABLE goal, and I'll buy you a game of your choiceThat sounds like a fantastic idea! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68101 Honestly i dont follow weight. I go for how i feel in my skin more than anything and right now im in winter mode...lol. All to many times people get fixed on the weight number and not feel. I know at 317 i could stand to lose 25+. But get me below 250 and i feel sickly. God bless the Army they got me down to 195lbs but that was 20yrs ago. Hell my mom started yelling at my DS that he starved me. Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68955 Hmm. I never made a resolution this year. Increasing my willpower would be a good one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.