December 30, 201213 yr Author comment_67837 Maybe you could get a custom sized bigger bag so you had spacious feet space Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_67849 Yeah, I called ya fat.Look at me, I'm skinnyIt never stopped me from gettin' busyI'm a freakI like the girls with the boomI once got busy in a Burger King bathroomI'm crazy.Allow me to amaze thee. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67880 I've done it in some crazy areas but never a nasty bathroom. lol Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68950 Well, to the original post, pretty awesome. Though the toppings looks bulky. Report
January 12, 201313 yr Author comment_69033 You could probably tak ea mushroom off adn use it as an extra pillow Report
January 13, 201313 yr Author comment_69080 I bet you could request it. Or maybe you're allergic to mushrooms os you could tell them no shrooms Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69088 So what you're saying is, I could get a pizza sleeping bag with extra cheese and pepperoni...Just like I order my regular pizza... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.