April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_771 If I find the bastage who did this, HorsePickle is going to bish slap you! Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_775 It looks like a sausage at first glance. But now it looks like a pickle since I've been staring at it. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_779 Interesting though, that Bogey immediately thought it was a sausage. Very telling. lol Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_792 Interesting though, that Bogey immediately thought it was a sausage. Very telling. lolLOL! I'd assume it was a pickle because of the nickname he has, so whoever put it, did so knowing that. There ya go Bogey! I narrowed down the investigation for you! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_962 i saw that on your other posts, i thought it was supposed to be there. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1004 Excellent! I thought I made a cool sig, but that pickle just doubled it's awesomeness. XD*high five's spawn Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1123 Oh...Hey Bogey. Everyone seems to like it, I say leave it. I approve of this message! Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1350 I do wonder if "Horse Sausage" may be a better nickname. Thoughts? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.