Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Happy birthday Cow!!!

Featured Replies

Happy b-day COW, I hope you have a great day, on this day with your loved ones. Isa and Joshua send hugs and kisses your way wub.gif

Heya big-a boi, I herd itz teh dai when u came out of teh womb. Happy birthday Cow! Have a few drinks on me buddy! *Cow loving Bogey loving Avahra*

Thanks guys :) don't worry I'll be back posting regularly on Saturday when i'm done with the exams!

Sky I'm not even lying when I say that my birthday cake is an iPhone. It's getting delivered on Friday for my party so I'll take a pic and upload it :)

Chris I got an Oxegen ticket and Money. The money will of course be going towards the new iPhone being announced on Monday

Happy birthday Cow!

ps whats an oxygen ticket?

Happy Birthday Cow .. I'm getting the new iPhone for my birthday/anniversary as well! .. Steve Jobs to RULE THE WORLD IN 2012!!!

My tag is super respectable.

Yep it's a music festival here. I got a 4 day camping ticket. Not sure if I'll survive

My tag is super respectable.

Yep it's a music festival here. I got a 4 day camping ticket. Not sure if I'll survive

well if you dont survive can i have your iphones?

Sorry for the late...I was working, but Happy Day of Birth.

In honor of your gt name, here's an inappropriate picture picked at random from the first page on photobucket, 'cause I Am Lazy too.

untitled.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.