December 13, 201213 yr comment_67128 Title says it all really. Confirmation comes from the Capcom blog:http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2012/12/13/dmc-devil-may-cry-coming-to-pc-january-25th Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_67204 Always a good thing. I never played any of these. They pretty good? Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68915 Necro bump.Always a good thing. I never played any of these. They pretty good?Yes and no. The games were fun and thought out pretty well, they typically have good combat systems and serious ass kicking. They have a few drawbacks, namely the retarded controls and clunky movement (at least in the first two). Something that I loathed in the first game is if you pulled your guns out, you could not change what direction you were facing unless you holstered them again. It aggravated me to no end. But it was still a solid game. I'm excited for this. Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68975 Well then. I suppose I'll have to give them a try. At least when I finally get caught up with some of my other games. Which could be never. Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69018 when I finally get caught up with some of my other games. Which could be never.I think this is the plight of every Steam user. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69070 Sun (EU) 9/10DmC is as good, if not better than any Devil May Cry title before it. With a hard-hitting story, creative, engaging combat, and overwhelming energy, DmC is kicking off 2013 in rip-roaring, high-octane fashion.http://www.thesun.co...ox-360-ps3.html Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69073 I'm considering preordering it since I really like the developer behind it, Ninja Theory (Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, both great). On Steam it's $50 for standard, or $60 to bundle it with Steam versions of DMC3 and 4. I hear 4 looks great in stereoscopic 3D, and they'd be worth a replay for sure. I still have my PS2 triple pack of DMC 1-3 (and 4 for 360) but even still am considering getting the PS3 HD collection just so they look nicer. They are awesome games for sure, even if they get confusing at times. Report
January 13, 201313 yr Author comment_69090 Why not jump on the 360/PS3 and at least play the demo before preorder? I liked the look well enough and the story, but the controls felt a bit...I dunno...off. Could've been just me though. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69101 I'm sure gmg or another site will offer a discount? Also if you want to take a look prior to purchase, gameanyone.com already has walkthroughs up of the retail console version.http://www.gameanyone.com/X360/Dmc_Devil_May_Cry.html Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69326 I did finally try out the demo and can verify that this image PK posted in the Odd and Cool thread is laughably true.It is pretty different. As a DMC game I may not like it, but I think I'll still like it as a Ninja Theory game. The gameplay seemed solid, and it had a lot of their different kind of style. I'll certainly be waiting for it to drop in price before getting it at this point though. I'll probably nab that 3/4/DMC Steam pack I mentioned if it goes on sale cheap enough. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.