Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Dog

Featured Replies

I recently got a new dog with some of my birthday money. I named her Molly and she's a beagle terrier mix. Some people were asking to see some pictures of her, so I thought I'd post them here.

molly1.jpg

molly2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

more terrier than beagle i'd say. bet she's a great dog.

My group told me that if you can maintain a pet for a full year, you're well cut out for a full blown relationship. I'd like to see progress reports on that one. laugh.gif

I want a dog so bad!!! .. Tam says we can only have cats. .. So I think we're getting some in a couple months.

cute puppy brad

That was so she didn't pee on my carpet before she was trained. :P

so instead she pees on your clothes?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.