Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Desktop Wallpaper Thread!

Featured Replies

I just made this using a program called RainMeter. It came out just as perfectly as planned.

It's a dual monitor set up but sadly my video card can't currently run both at 1080p. This will have to do.

2FLgk.jpg?1

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Oh my god. Someone else besides me like LEAGUE. WTF ALFHASDJNFOA;SJFNL;SDJ

Whoever mentioned Rainmeter, I hate you. I wound up downloading it and fucking with it most of this afternoon, and then this evening finding a freaking Skyrim skin.

 

So now THIS is my background. With 14 rotating gameplay screenshots. I hate you.

 

EktEpV1.jpg

Takes me like, a few hours to get my desktop to the way i like it. 

 

Mods used:

 

Fences 

 

Win amped (docked)

 

Rainmeter (encoded pack on deviantart)

 

start8

 

displayfusion for dual wallpapers

 

 

 

Xs8LqnI.jpg

 

  • Author

I use RainMeter and DisplayFusion. 

 

For my Simplicity Grouch, I use the TES V skin pack for the text and Simple Media for the date and time. 

  • Author

I've saved a few threads I've found from reddit of some awesome gaming wallpapers. I'll link them. Because I love you guys. 

 

http://imgur.com/a/p6YmP#0

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Love that wallpaper, Dat. I also thought this was a pretty cool picture. Also a slight spoiler from Infinite. 

 

ZottImL.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.