Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Final Fantasy XIII General Discussion

Featured Replies

Ya'll might already know this, but you can grind Gil and CP in the tower (end of ch11), by redo'ing mission 24. The drop can be sold for 6k a piece (not much, but good for 30secs work!), and yields 6k XP. Again... not bad for 30 secs or so. biggrin.gif

  • Author

I really should start playing this game again. Don't know why, but whenever I play a RPG I never finish it. I'm looking at you Lost Odyssey.

I really should start playing this game again. Don't know why, but whenever I play a RPG I never finish it. I'm looking at you Lost Odyssey.

Don't worry, I'll beat Lost Odyssey before you, and I haven't even started it yet. :D

I like Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey because of the people who made them, like Nobuo Ue---(rants about his favorite RPG developers for the 50th time)

I really do have to get FFXIII eventually though.

I really wanted to love this game and was getting into it when i could no longer save the game. Every time i would get to a save point and use it , shutting the game off and restarting later it would be gone. The final straw was a day i played for 6hr saved and it vanished. Honestly the game was good the graphics awsome and i liked the player ( the young girl was kinda annoying ) but i hated replaying 6hrs lost..and yes for those wondering i could save other games to my hard drive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.