Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey all (again)

Featured Replies

Well it's been a while. SIren came up in my "Who to follow" on Twitter and a mention of Gamercide.org in her bio was my own call to action.

So hi all, what's been happening?

  • Author

Have just been spending time with my partner and daughter (she's 2.5).

Just moved and changed jobs last week. Out of traditional marketing now, heading into digital and social which is cool.

And of course gaming, when I can. Good to be back, haven't been an active member of any community since my last role. Was just too busy for it. Hoping I can ease myself back in.

Anyone else around?

  • Author

Hey PK - long time. Apologies for the disappearing act back then, life took over and everything else took a back seat. Hoping I've got a bit more time up my sleeve ongoing.

And I'm in the same boat! Don't know what I'll do. New job = Social Media Manager, so no more free stuff at the moment :/

SIren came up in my "Who to follow" on Twitter and a mention of Gamercide.org in her bio was my own call to action.

:D

It's so nice to see you around here again DA! You have been missed.

DA! Long time, no see! I'm back recently after a little hiatus myself. Hey! Remember this?

DA's ancestral home.

DAancestralhome.jpg

I found a family photo too!

blackandwhiteprison.jpg

:P j/k. You know I wouldn't mess with you if I didn't love ya! Good to see you man.

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.