November 11, 201213 yr comment_65737 Well, sex would definitely be the nicest but class would always end early. Report
November 11, 201213 yr comment_65739 Well, sex would definitely be the nicest but class would always end early.Nice Nick lol.I dunno really. I think I would like to teach music classes, preferably jazz band. Report
November 11, 201213 yr comment_65742 Science, the universe, Earth. I'd teach children how f*cking awesome the world is while they're still young. You only have to look at the vast, starry night sky to see how amazing the universe is. How to appreciate life and such. Report
November 12, 201213 yr comment_65786 After reading Siren's, I want to change mine.How to keep your face out of your iDevice (AKA You're not more important than those around you). Report
November 13, 201213 yr Author comment_65795 I would teach the basics of how to handle money.They SHOULD teach this. My senior year my English teacher taught us some things about money and credit and such, Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_65796 I agree. Should be a part of economics. Cover a little supply and demand then move on to managing debt. Mortgages, credit cards, loans, etc. Report
November 13, 201213 yr Author comment_65812 My entire economics class focused around our "pretend stock market."It was really,really dumb Report
November 14, 201213 yr comment_65828 Yep. I can't remember what all ours covered, but I know it left out the basics. Who needs to know how the stock market works when they can't even figure the total cost of their home on a 30 year loan. Report
November 14, 201213 yr Author comment_65851 And let's be real here. How many public school kids from average families will EVER get involved in the stock market? Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68817 Pokemon... You will learn the difference between Useful and WORTHLESS Pokemon. Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79524 Wow i dont know if this counts but the only thing i can teach is survival. Living from the land hunting, fishing, growing food, etc..... take only what you need.. respect the land.. Never had anyone to show me. i've learn everything from trial and error. Love taking my kids or others to the wood point out trees, plants, animals, what you can eat in the woods, poisons. call it wierd but If technology ever fails i want something to fall back on. Report
August 25, 201313 yr comment_79548 Real classes would be Lit or History. If it was a fun course I'd say poker. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.