November 10, 201213 yr Author comment_65707 Check out the above link. That should fix it for you! Report
November 10, 201213 yr comment_65709 I remember trying that before and didn't do anything.... might do now but i'm not at my desktop.. gona try later. Report
November 10, 201213 yr Author comment_65710 *crosses fingers for you*Sucks youre having issues. Report
November 10, 201213 yr Author comment_65711 Also it goes without say, but make sure you update your video drivers too. I know I just downloaded the newer nVidia ones and got a performance boost out of it (not much, few fps but still). Report
November 10, 201213 yr comment_65719 I think the problem at this point is my video card as it's apparently a type that is not supported by the game...... oh well.. it looked sorta fun Report
November 11, 201213 yr Author comment_65757 Damn, definitely just looked. Not supported. If you upgrade anytime in the future I'm sure we could all find you a cheap alternative. Report
November 11, 201213 yr comment_65758 My plan is to find a stable job and then upgrade my entire PC........ that means getting a new one entirely. Report
November 27, 201213 yr Author comment_66394 Dat and I were totally stomping around last night raising hell. Good times.... good times. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66413 Hell yeah. Love the game. If you haven't, give it a try. It's free but does take some getting use to. I think 8 player groups are coming back too. Which has the potential to be a lot of fun if they get the match making right. Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_66582 Friend of mine gave me his old graphics card and after a bit of tweaking and upgrading, my PC should now be able to run this shit. Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66613 now if the patcher would actually patch.......it starts up... shoots all teh way to the end but never actually patches...... ughAlso: still can't post using quick post. Report
December 3, 201213 yr Author comment_66624 I hate to say it, but you may want to uninstall everything and re-download the game with the newest version. Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66637 oh for crying out loud... that will be the 5th time doing that lol Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66649 Can you tell me what's going on with the quick post? You can start a new thread if you want or pm me. Is it not working when you hit post or is it not even there? Report
December 3, 201213 yr Author comment_66653 The quick post works for me.... not sure what's up with Kira's end of it. Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66654 The problem is on my browser's desktop since it works on my laptop.Also, game works.... gotta use low settings for decent gameplay.... but works. Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66655 Pretty sure it's all Javascript. Might try updating that on your desktop and maybe the browser too. Like the game? Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66658 Only played 2 games so far...... first one ran into everything and got murdered........ 2nd one ended in 5 minutes.. both teams ran to take the other base and we lost it first.... didn't even fire a round. Report
December 4, 201213 yr comment_66659 Takes some time to get use to it and the trial mechs aren't the best. Report
December 4, 201213 yr Author comment_66661 KIRA CAN PLAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!*dances*Hit me up and add me. My name is NuclearPanda Report
December 7, 201213 yr Author comment_66892 Most recent update added something huge and game changing.ECM.RIght now I think only 4 mechs can equip it, but it makes a very big difference in gameplay, specifically for targeting and those mechs using missles (which previously was a LOT of people). Also there is a new "hero" mech you can purchase if you wanted to (I'm not) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.