Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Checkin' in

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

Just checkin in. I have been having a rough time lately. I am trying to get off some of my meds (morphine to be exact), and its kicking my ***. I am having some severe withdrawal from it. I got down to 2 a day instead of 9, and it got to be too much and finally talked to my doc. He put me back up to 3 a day for now. Then we will make the steps down another way. Needless to say, I am not very socialable right now! I'm doing good to keep it together for my family.

Sadly, speaking about family... my sis just had a biopsy to check on her progress after her bone marrow transplant. It wasn't good. The luekemia is still there and growing rapidly. We thought when she got her marrow, (which was a miracle! a COMPLETE match, non-family member!), that this would all be behind her. Shes still in a fight for her life... Resume praying for her and her family please? If you'd like to send her well wishes, shes on facebook here. Just let her know you are my friend.

Just remember, you guys are always on my mind! Miss you all!

Love,

Jen

Hey Rose! Miss you. Hope you are feeling better soon! I'll resume praying for her and you. Thanks for the update.smile.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that about your sister. My prayers are with her. I send my prayers out to you in help of breaking from the drug. Good luck

I'll keep you and your sister in my prayers, Rose. It's awesome to see again, binago bat has been quite lonely lately and started stalking me instead blink.gif

Aww, Rose, I'm so sorry about all your troubles. I'm glad you're working toward getting off the pain meds though. One of my oldest friends from High School was on very high doses of morphine for a tear in a groin muscle that they just took forever to diagnose, and I know the emotional toll that took on him while he was on it and how hard it was for him to kick.

As far as your sister, I feel horrible. I hope they can figure out some treatment that will work for her. :(

i'm glad that you posted about your troubles with opiates. It reminds me to stay strong with my dr about using them as a last resort.

<3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.