Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo 4 - To buy or not to buy?

Featured Replies

I'm not buying it for awhile. You need 8BG to use the MP and spartan ops so I need to buy a new hardrive first. I can't justify the purchase now. Maybe after christmas.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not buying it for awhile. You need 8BG to use the MP and spartan ops so I need to buy a new hardrive first. I can't justify the purchase now. Maybe after christmas.

I think that 8gb is gona be for all of the spartan ops when all 50 * I think it's 50* episodes are released... right now it used less than half of the 8gb, 4 at max.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.