September 28, 201214 yr comment_64324 Well. I'm going out of town for the next week. I'll have my phone with me so I'll drop by from time to time, but I'll be scarce. If anything major goes on, such as Avahra crashing the forums again, you can email me, and I'll get to it as soon as I can. dateranoth@gamercide.orgI'm out tomorrow night, but I wanted to go ahead and post in case I don't get time to stop back by. See everyone in a week. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64371 Have a good time Dat. If anything goes wrong, I'll just soak it in WD40. Shit's a miracle. Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64378 So. Teaser. Checking in to say I started off on the wrong foot. And I'm not sure wd40 will fix this. I'll let ya know more later. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64380 You may not be sure, but it never hurts to try. Unless it is a gaping open wound. Keep us informed, yo. Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64383 Broke a bone in my hand. Going to have to have surgery when I get home. Was hoping it wasn't broke but it certainly is. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64385 Oh man, that sucks. Where on your hand? Also, did you fall? Report
September 30, 201214 yr comment_64411 Damn. What timing too, right when you had a vacation planned. Report
October 1, 201214 yr Author comment_64416 Oh yeah. Hours before I got on the plane. Flew with a broke hand and went to the ER when I got here. Broke the small bone behind my knuckle on the finger next to my pinkie. Surgery will be sometime after I get back. Not sure what will come of work. Report
October 7, 201214 yr Author comment_64587 So. I go tomorrow to have it looked at then surgery sometime this week I hope. One handed typing for now so I may still be quiet around here for awhile. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64591 oh dear!! Good luck with the surgery and may you have a speedy recovery! Report
October 8, 201214 yr Author comment_64598 Thanks for the well wishes, but I have Really good news. He looked at new X-rays today and he said I won't have to have surgery. Put a cast on this morning and will go back to have it checked in 3 weeks. Work is 100% or nothing though. So I'm out of work for the next 3 weeks at least. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64601 Terrible. All that time off and your hands won't let you play anything properly . Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64612 I know how that work environment can be. Get well soon,man. Report
December 28, 201213 yr Author comment_67770 Alright. Just going to reuse this thread. I will be out of town until January 7th. Hopefully everything keeps on running, but if you have any problems, shoot me an email or pm here or whatever maybe necessary. I will have a laptop with me, so I'll be around from time to time, but I don't know how regularly. I will have my phone, so if anything major happens I'll know it. Hold down the fort! Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67771 Have fun doing whatever it is you're doing, wherever you're going, in whatever time period it will happen, located in whichever physical dimension you will be in. We'll miss you.(lol I'm hinting at wanting details. Like, "Going on vacation to Japan in timeline 1, primary universe") Report
December 28, 201213 yr Author comment_67772 Going to Las Vegas in the current year of 2012 for the purpose of transitioning into the year 2013. Earth, whatever dimension you can read this in. Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67774 . If anything major goes on, such as Avahra crashing the forums again.No idea what you are talking about.Have a good time! Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67784 ill make sure to call you while you are naked and getting busy with your wife lol Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67787 ill make sure to call you while you are naked and getting busy with your wife lolRecord this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.